Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dictation#2:JWeir on Wendy Williams Show 28th Apl

<Hymnes au beau ange, johnny weir>

As usual, I call for help!!
Someone HELP ME! Please help me with putting in a necessary correction.

If there should be a volunteer to correct my dictation work, it would be so great & fabulous! and then I would write "Hymne" for you.
Make a comment for correction below!

I am looking forwards to hearing from you soon, many anonymous
Only Just few words would be also appreciated.

********************************************
<It ticks on TOEIC 700!>

WW: ......--- trendsetter and a trouble maker! Take a look at him in action on his hit show on the Sundance Channnel.It's called 'Be good Johnny Weir!'
He's here, He's Weir, get you soon it. Please welcome that fabulous Johnny Weir!
WW: Oh you're welcome.
 JW:  Oh, you're so short?! 
WW: Ok.
JW: Ah,( let's?)  tell me
WW: No, you tell me, darling. I love your ensemble.
JW: Thank you I 'd get on (all?) shiny sparkly for you.
WW: Look at your pointy shoes!
JW: Now, I have (them?)small feet and I'm like to kind of extend the wealth of my foot, but it endows me?'(ヘンデゥース?) a lot  because I walk like a ponny.and actual ponny... and foul. I get my toes stuck  in things all the time. But I think they're a hot.
WW: (...Do not beat them up hot?...) who's just so much to take it.
         Whose idea was the tiara slush fabulous. Did you make that?
JW: It's a Malo, a Male Halo and There's a small company in LA called  Bandou. They made them for me . It's all crystal antique in things.
WW: I think you are wanderful.  I had no idea that you were my fellow resident in the garden state, Jersey.
 JW:  Jersey Lucias?.
WW: Jersey Lucias, all that. And so you live right across the river, a probarly with Manhattan view, no doubt...
JW: Yes, seventy minutes, yes.
WW: Seventy minutes away with your best friend Paris.
JW: Well, Paris now lives in Jersey city, and I live in Tau...(Lyndhurst?) really close from  ??LA??  and I say pass on that? close to that? .
Wes,Yes, We know it reharsed Lyndhurst in Jersey.
JW: We've got it.
WW: I don't think you gonna say towns about (that?).
JW: Well and what? What's gonna happend?
WW: I don't know.
        Don't you have fans and peoples?
JW: Crazy,Crazys...
WW: OK. Let's get right to it. Yesterday,Johnny and every body, Evan Lysacheck, of a fellow skater from the Olympics and he's also a dancing with the stars. And he was asked about what he thought about you Johnny not being asked to participate in Stars on Ice and here's what he said:
"Stars on Ice is really selective of who they hire and only hire the best of the best to skate.
It would’ve been hard for them to justify hiring him, and I think that he was upset because he wanted the financial benefit of the tour. A lot of us in the skating world were really disappointed in the way he reacted basically whining that he was'nt chosen"

Now first, Stars on Ice, (is?) ,what they do after the Olympics. It's you make your money, go out...
JW: What you make a little money.

(omitted/ ...Sorry)

JW: He's a slor(誰とでも寝る女: Combination of "slut" and "whore")

※ Red big letters: Corrected. :Courtesy of (!?) NikoNiko Doga and Johnny related forum at 2channel
※ Blue letters: Unsure;difficult part 


No comments:

Post a Comment