Tuesday, April 20, 2010

One good solution for Johnny Weir

<Hymnes au beau ange,johnny weir>
These one month, specifically after Vancouver, I have not been able to find any exciting news on Johnny Weir like making me leap and getting me into it.
What do you say, Johnny?
He was now released from any pressure at Vancouver and enjoy skating his new programme of  'Bad Romance'  featuring Lady GAGA or so.
I know...I know...that's for sure.

But to me, still unique and tremendous excitement like Vancouver is definately needed ! If I cannot get it, I will not be able to write "Hymnes" for him any more and what is worse, I may lose any motivation for my routine life... I may get sick.

To resolve my very privtate mental problem, I gonna try working on listening to and dictation of  Johnny's clips on Youtube or NikoNiko Doga stream.

I must discreetly confess that my current TOEIC score must be 700 or so, fallen drastically down from over 800 marked few years ago.
To tell the truth, I've lost a motivation for learning English for these years and I have been away from English circumstances that's why the score went down, frankly I guess.  I know TOEIC Score marked 700 or so implies "luke warm score","need improvement", "not practical" and "be as good as nothing" for the international office work.


However once I got to know about Johnny, listening Johnny's words began to be exciting to me and I thought,  if ... if someone should help me by letting me know the correct answer <responding to my poor dictation;←added afterward>, it would be so great!!" and mentalily I'll be OK, and then, before anything, with other's help, my English will be improved and I might speak "beautifully and smartly" like Johnny,  that's why I gonna do dictating work.

Don't be hesitated, don't turn your eyes away from that fact  and go on challenging  (I say to myself)studying English!


2 comments:

  1. Eat fish, nuts, egg yolks, and peeled hemp seed to help your brain feel happier. When you worry about the past or future, stop. Return to living in the present. Plan for the future, but do not agonize about it. Don't worry, be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To anonymous,

    Thank you for your kind comments and taking care of me. I am happy to get such a very thougtful advice. With your kind help, I am actually rather OK.

    In my article, I might have emphasized a mental problem much. Maybe because I am not used to writing composition in English. That's why readers took me so mentaly damaged. I am sorry for this. It is difficult to express myself correctly and fully in English.

    Maybe I should have write in this way;

    ---"if ... if someone should help me by letting me know the correct answer responding to my poor dictation, it would be so great!!"

    At my next blog article, I have posted the dictation on Johnny Weir's Press conference clip. (please check it and hopefully make a correction for me free of charge ?!)

    Also, I've learned the English sentense structure must be more logical compared to that of Japanese. Fot this time, it was literally good lesson for my English study!

    Besides such grammatical error, I realized I should see my own future. I feel I've got a keen hint from your comments. Thank you.

    Ethie

    ReplyDelete